An ideal work setting
Located in the foothills of the Massif des Maures, the Commanderie de Peyrassol represents the art of living well in Provence.
A gastronomic and cultural jewel, the Commanderie de Peyrassol welcomes you to an atmosphere of calm which is conducive to concentration and discussion, set in the heart of the domain’s vineyards..
Our various reception rooms, with their authentic charm, are perfectly suited to a variety of corporate needs: seminars, workshops, board meetings. If required, our rooms can be made totally private. An overhead projector and several extending display screens are provided.
Invite your colleagues to enjoy this outstanding workspace and give them the opportunity to discover a domaine which is rich in centuries of wine-growing know-how. Reflecting the traditional hospitality of the Templars, our team will put its experience and professionalism at your disposal to ensure the success of your event.
The Commanderie de Peyrassol is ideally situated 50 minutes from Toulon-Hyères airport, 1 h 10 min from Marseille Provence airport and 1 h 10 min from Nice Côtes d’Azur airport.
Various activities around art, wine and nature
Our “Art ” seminar
For a few years, the Commanderie de Peyrassol has been the Provençal reference in contemporary art.
Nowadays, our estate is the first monumental sculpture park in Europe, and reunites the work of more than fifty major contemporary artists.
Bertrand Lavier, Franco Adami, César, Dubuffet, Dan Graham, Barry Flanagan, Wim Delvoye, Daniel Buren, Bernar Venet, Lee Ufan, among others contribute to the magic of this bewitching place.
The initiatory journey extends itself since last year in the permanent collection to enrich this wonderful collection of contemporary art.
Art is everywhere in the park and the works of art in the domain leads the visitors to wander around, to wonder at the sculptures, to dream and have fun.
Our discovery offers:
• Visit of the sculpture park: from 30 min to 2 hours – 5€ /person
• Visit of the park in a carriage : 40 min – 15€/person by group of 4 to 6 people
• Guided tour of the park and the permanent collection with our guide speaker: 1h15 – 11€/person
Our “Introduction to Oenology” seminar
In accordance to the original function of the Commanderie of the Templars, we invite you to visit our cellars and taste the wines of the AOP Côtes de Provence.
When Philippe Austruy visited for the first time the Commanderie, it was love at first sight. This beautiful place was full of history but everything had to be restored. For ten years, the works and efforts were gigantic to restore this ancient Commanderie and give it back its splendor.
The agricultural buildings were restored in a medieval fashion to preserve the magic of the place. After the improvement in the vineyard, the cellar was entirely redesigned to improve the quality of the wine.
You will be welcomed and accompanied in this magnificent estate by our friendly event team who will give you precious advises on wine tasting.
Our discovery offers:
• Visit of our cellar and tasting of 4 wines: Visit of our wine storehouses, an introduction to the history of the estate and to wine-tasting provided by our teams, tasting of our AOP Côtes de Provence wines. Last around 35 min – 6€/person.
• Introduction to wine tasting: Visit of our wine storehouses, an introduction to the history of the estate followed by a introduction to wine, presenting the different steps of tasting: looking, smelling, tasting. The tasting is served with bread and tapenade. Last 1h15 – 15€/person. At least 8 people and no more than 20 people.
• Session from the vine to the glass: an introduction to the history of the estate, reading the landscape, stroll in the vineyard, presentation of terroirs and AOP Côtes de Provence. Presentation of the vinification of red, rosé and white wines with a visit in the cellar. Tasting in black glasses to discover the smell without sight. Tasting of 6 different products with the different steps of tasting: looking, smelling, tasting. Last around 2h30 – 35€/person. At least 8 people, no more than 20 people.
Our “Nature” seminar
Since we are located in the middle of the vines, the olive trees and the forest of the Massif des Maures, we can offer you ephemeral, personalized activities.
Through secured activities, improve team spirit with the various sporting activities and games offered by our partners: carriage rides, relaxation, quad bikes, treetop adventure, scavenger hunt, motorized activities.
All our offerings can be tailored to your personal requirements. We can offer an helicopter ride or make available our yacht Shane. Our partners work respectful of the environment and the safety of the place.