An ideal work setting
Located in the foothills of the Massif des Maures, the Commanderie de Peyrassol represents the art of living well in Provence. A gastronomic and cultural jewel, the Commanderie de Peyrassol welcomes you to an atmosphere of calm which is conducive to concentration and discussion, set in the heart of the domaine’s vineyards.
Our various reception rooms, with their authentic charm, are perfectly suited to a variety of corporate needs: seminars, workshops, board meetings. If required, our rooms can be made totally private. An overhead projector and several extending display screens are provided.
Invite your colleagues to enjoy this outstanding workspace and give them the opportunity to discover a domaine which is rich in centuries of wine-growing know-how. Reflecting the traditional hospitality of the Templars, our team will put its experience and professionalism at your disposal to ensure the success of your event.
The Commanderie de Peyrassol is ideally situated 50 minutes from Toulon-Hyères airport, 1 h 10 min from Marseille Provence airport and 1 h 10 min from Nice Côtes d’Azur airport.
The Commanderie de Peyrassol can offer you various options to suit your needs:
Our “Introduction to Oenology” seminar
Give your colleagues an insight into the art of winemaking by introducing them to our AOP Côtes de Provence wines, acknowledged to be amongst the finest wines in their category.
• Visit to our cellar
• Visits to our wine storehouses
• An introduction to the history of the estate and to wine-tasting provided by our teams
• Tasting of our AOP Côtes de Provence wines
• The option of dining at our table d’hôtes (during our table d’hôtes opening times, and for groups of up to 12 persons)
• Two caterers available for buffets and receptions
Our “Art of Living” seminar
Introduce your colleagues to our monumental sculpture park, one of the finest open-air collections of contemporary art situated in the vineyards of the Commanderie de Peyrassol.
Representing the convergence between art and history, the works in the sculpture park invite you to wander around and make fascinating discoveries. Jean Dubuffet, Jen Tinguely, Arman, César, Niki de Saint Phalie, Bernar Venet … the most prestigious artists are on display on the estate, inviting the visitor to marvel, to wonder and to enjoy.
• Visit to the sculpture park (1½ hours)
• Provision of golf carts for getting around the park (on request and subject to availability)
Our “Team-Building” seminar
Improve team spirit through the various sporting activities and games offered by our partners. This seminar will give your colleagues something to remember!
• Tour the domaine on quad bikes (available on request). Service provided by: Squad
• Follow the treetops rope trail at Aoubret Park (On request. Fixed course. Group tariffs)
• Karting (on request. Karting circuit at le Luc, 15 minutes from the domaine)
All our offerings can be tailored to your personal requirements. To find the option which suits you best contact the Commanderie de Peyrassol.